Within the pyramid and family of schools the headteachers have organised:
- Shared Writing moderation days to create an exemplification folder for work attached to the new curriculum;
- Maths mastery training days;
- Teaching assistants from across the family observe lessons in each other’s schools to best understand how to approach different learning needs;
- Meetings of the headteachers within the family at least twice every half term to share best practice;
- Transition days are organised across the pyramid for every year group. For example: Puppet shows in Reception/Year 1, trips to Nettleshall Heath for Year 5 etc. Where possible, this is accompanied by a member of staff from the Secondary Feeder School.