The leadership of the Family of Schools has been developed to work in the following ways:
- We have a half termly meeting structure which focus on teaching and learning, to enable staff to develop ideas and curriculum plans;
- The heads of the family of schools meet regularly to develop calendared projects;
- We have created shared working practice documents, such as the Science Curriculum booklet;
- Lead practitioners in core subjects have shared meeting times planned across the Family;
- We provide shared opportunities for the pupils to experience learning in a variety of contexts, including: Olympic Days, Excellence Programme, STEM fayre etc.;
- Half termly moderation schedule creates opportunity for rigorous evaluations of children’s work;
- The Chairs of the governing bodies also meet regularly, with an agreed protocol and sharing of information and resources. This has also led to the sharing of staff costs, and support in any issues and appeals.