Our ICT curriculum has been extended in the following ways:
- We have improved our curriculum to become more encompassing, by considering enrichment and other skills;
- We run coding clubs and competitions, and are CoSpace Champions 2014/15, RoboDance Champions 2015, IranOpen CoSpace Champions 2015, and iCool (international CoSpace Online) Competition Champions 2015;
- Through fundraising activities across the school we funded a trip to compete in the RoboCup in Brazil. We came third overall, but more importantly, the whole community got involved through fundraising and supporting our team;
- Again, with support through the local community and fundraising from the whole community, we hosted RoboCup Junior European Open with visitors from Germany. This provided the whole school to get involved in team-building activities and opportunities to broaden their experiences and cultural awareness;
- Children have regular opportunities to present their learning in assemblies to the whole school;
- We have worked extensively with Purple Mash, iMakr and the Ant Group, who have completed research tasks in our school and sponsor a variety of activities;
- Teachers contribute to a display and the sharing of apps which support learning.