ICT teaching has been developed to include the following:
- E-Safety Ambassadors are involved in promoting online safety around the school by delivering online safety lessons, ICT clubs, staff training and assemblies. They are also actively involved in the planning of the computing curriculum and procurement of new software and technology;
- The school uses eCadet, a structured peer empowerment eSafety scheme, and Purple Mash Digital Leaders to promote safe and responsible learning;
- All teachers and teaching assistants now use iPads to support learning, including reinforcing the rewards programme for the school;
- Behaviour management system online, Class Dojo, ensures that children are rewarded for positive behaviour consistently across the school and parents/carers are quickly notified of any behaviours causing concern;
- Events, with supporting video tutorials, are put on for parents to support them in understanding e-safety issues and the computer curriculum.