Behaviour and conduct policy was revised as follows:
- There is a strong pupil leadership ethos with determined roles that extend into many areas of school life;
- Expectation of the attendance of two extra-curricular clubs every week (relaxed for Key Stage Four);
- There is a simple behaviour policy with expectations consistently reinforced. Poor behaviour is not tolerated;
- Pupils’ work is displayed everywhere, undamaged and regularly changed;
- Staff are vigilant about little infringements of behaviour policy;
- A celebration of good behaviour consistently applied;
- Homework club is extended to include pupils that are not consistently demonstrating good learning behaviours outside of the classroom.