The following rewards and conduct model was embedded through the school:
- Staff and pupil voice contribute to all aspects of the model;
- In the reception area, every child has a postcard where they can stick any merit sticker they earn (including those earned at any clubs etc.);
- Every room has a sun, cloud and rainbow (Y5/6 selected traffic lights). Children start each day on the sun. Their names might be moved to the rainbow or cloud, depending on their attitude to learning;
- Children apply each term for places on the Eco Council, Learning Council and/or Worship Council;
- The Eco Council supports the allotment beds, greenhouse (constructed from lemonade bottles!) and other 'green' projects;
- The Learning Council contributes to discussions around learning tools and strategies;
- Children earn house points and reward points, with trips and certificates celebrated in the daily assembly which takes place in the church adjoining the school grounds. The assemblies are organised by the Worship Council.