The school has developed an online system for school self-evaluation and improvement planning over the last three years using Google Docs.
- Grades for each section of school improvement are linked to the latest Ofsted Framework. The document is set up allowing regular RAG rating of each area of the improvement plan against these criteria;
- There is an overarching school document and documents for each subject area and progress team (year group) that mirror this process;
- A QA timeline outlines the processes used for monitoring and evaluation by Middle and Senior Leaders;
- The outcomes of this are then recorded on these forms allowing for a seamless link between this evaluation and further improvement planning;
- As all documents are stored in Google Drive they are accessible to all with permissions for the folder and allow the easy sharing of good practice across the school;
- It also allows collaborative planning and evaluation to take place easily as documents can be edited online by more than one person;
- Documents are used with governors on a termly basis.