We have improved our inclusive practice of leadership in the following ways:
- Children apply to run clubs and be captains; they are in charge of their display boards and planning of events and activities, and submit detailed schedules for the clubs they run;
- We have developed links with other small primaries to share staffing for specialist subjects and SEND to provide children with a broad curriculum and to support a consistent moderation;
- We ensure that SEN and disadvantaged children are taught by teachers, and allow support time for that to happen;
- Our nurture group is centrally located and positively celebrated in the school;
- We have developed links with schools in the Gambia, France and America, as well as Romford, to provide a national and global dimension to children’s experiences.