We have embedded the following:
- We all have a school email account to ensure smooth communication between us;
- We review policies and agendas frequently, to ensure they are fit for purpose and will stand up to test. We never underestimate the importance of strong policies to support the smooth running of the school;
- We are consistent in our questioning and recording of governor visits. All governors have key questions they should ask and areas they should interrogate. These reports are then shared with the Governing Body and questions asked as to the impact on school development;
- The context of all meetings is hugely reflective; we strive to improve based on the evidence of what we find out through robust evaluation;
- Subject leads play a key role in the development of the school and all have a named governor to whom they are accountable and meet with regularly. These dates are booked in advance and the findings from the meeting are discussed with the Headteacher. These are triangulated with the leadership team within the school, so that the whole picture can be established and impact or areas for development discussed.