We have organised our structures as follows:
- Subject leadership works as a collaboration between all three schools and we look to each other’s strengths;
- Moderation is consistently used across all three schools, with the teachers being seen as one staff;
- We are pro-active in our succession planning, looking to develop and strengthen our team and planning well into the future;
- Staff have both PPA and personal development time. In this time, they log their own record of research and development, which can be anything from reading, to visiting schools;
- CPD is led and directed by the teachers, which in turn is supported by rigorous appraisal and understanding of pupil progression;
- Governance is both joint and separate. Each school has their own governing body, which holds individual staff to account, tracks pupil data, budget and communications with parents. They also carry out pupil and parent perception. However, the trust members manage and lead on policies and strategic direction.